Little Green Blog wins Superior Scribbler Award
I’m honoured to receive The Superior Scribbler Award from TC at Live Smart Book. I only came across TC’s blog a couple of weeks ago and I’m loving his posts.
His book “Live Smart” enables you to learn the simple strategies to achieve maximum vitality and well being at any age. His blog focuses on nutrition and covers topics such as diets and tips for wellness such as breathing and exercise. It’s well worth bookmarking!
Thank you TC for sharing this award and sharing your valuable knowledge about health and wellness so freely through your site.
Here are the guidelines for this award:
Superior Scribbler Award Guidelines
1. Each Superior Scribbler, must in turn, pass the Award on to 5 most-deserving bloggy buds.
2. Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author and name of the blog from whom he/she has received the Award.
3. Each Superior Scribbler must display the Award on his/her blog and link to this post which explains the Award.
4. Each blogger who wins the Award must visit this post and add his or her name to the Mr. Linky List at the Scholastic-Scribe’s blog. That way, we’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who wins this prestigious Award!
5. Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
So without further ado, I’m passing this award to:
Kathy at Art projects for kids who inspires me to play with colour
A LIfe Less Plastic who shows us how to reduce plastic in our lives
Layla at Eco experiments who leaves no stone unturned in her quest to save the world
Melissa from Green Parent who not only puts together a wonderful magazine on parenting, but runs a lovely blog and forum
Julia at Easy Eco to go who shares simple tips on living a greener life
If your a winner of this award please visit This Blings For You and add your name to the Mr. Linky List at the Scholastic-Scribe’s blog. That way, we’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who wins this prestigious Award!
Tags:If you enjoyed this post, click tags below to show posts on similar topics, or why not add a comment?