7 ways to use aloe vera on your skin
Browse main article categories
Aloe vera has a reputation as a ‘medicine plant’ thanks to its anti-bacterial, anti-fingal, anti-inflammatory, pain killing, cell renewing and healing properties!
No home should be without an aloe vera plant!
We have three or four of them in our kitchen windowsill for treating all sorts of minor conditions. They are eay to look after and will take some neglect.
To use aloe vera on your skin, just break a leaf off, split it open and rub the cooling gel straight onto your skin. Aloe vera is safe to use on babies and children.
Healing skin conditions naturally[amazon-product align=”right” small=”1″]095450710X[/amazon-product]
- Soft skin. Rub the aloe vera gel on your skin to soften and soothe.
- Spots. Dab the gel on spots or acne for instant healing.
- Eczema and psoriasis. Dab the gel onto affected areas to soothe inflamation.
- Athlete’s foot. Aloe vera is anti fungal, so apply the gel liberally to your tootsies.
- Cuts and scratches. Perfect for healing minor cuts and scratches on your babes!
- Bites and stings. Ouch! Apply the gel to soothe the pain.
- Burns. An amazing and miraculous cure for minor burns. Dab on the gel and feel the pain subside.
What about you? How do you use aloe vera on your skin for healing?
In Northern Europe, around 12 million people suffer from Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD). Symptoms range from mild such as feeling a little…
You’ve all been waiting patiently to begin making your own household cleaners. You know some of the nasties you want to avoid…